Monday, April 9, 2012



Win a Date with Stacy! has returned for the month of April - so here's the deal
I have an extra ticket for the April 18th production of Hay Fever at the Guthrie
Theater - this is a rare opportunity to spend a fun evening with a very nice
person (me) at a very nice theater (the Guthrie) seeing a pretty funny play - 
(it's a comedy) - so I'll spring for the tickets 

(Disclaimer: regular readers will know that I get the tickets at a steeply discounted 
price through my gay church, but so what? They are $29.00 tickets, what do you 
care what I paid for them if it saves you $58.00?  I mean besides the real value is
incalculable, in that you get to sit with me)

Sorry, back to the contest, so obviously you must be present to win
(the Guthrie is in Minneapolis, MN and if you didn't all ready know that,
there's really no reason to enter this contest, because you obviously don't
live in the Twin Cities) 

You must single (no married men -seriously I am very much against 
dating married men) and be willing to be seen with a cross dressed
male in public (like I said married men, do you really want your picture
on the front page of the StarTribune walking arm in arm with a transvestite?)
  
If you actually do want to enter - describe why I should pick you in the 
comment section below - no emails please -if your entry sounds fun I'll 
pick it from ones and twos of possible entries and you will win a date with
Stacy!  

PS -it would be cool if you took me to dinner, I mean even Perkins would
be OK , the waitresses have always been very nice to me when I'm in
drag and I eat there (Perkins and Chipolte get high marks for that)
- but I will be wearing my shiny gold dress and ankle high brown
boots with the 4" heels, maybe opera gloves, certainly my new loaner
dark brown wig (not really the way a person typically dresses to eat
at Perkins hint, hint) 

OK, so on to the regular post- the last two times I've tried "Win a Date with
Stacy!" it hasn't worked, but -I think it's funny, so I'm giving it another shot.  

Actually when I got the tickets I thought I really was going to use them 
on a date with a guy but he stood me up, and I can't imagine I'll ever
hear from him again after that, but I also thought that I'd offer them
to my mom and dad, since I've all ready seen the play I'd drive them
over and pick them up when it was over, but it's tough for them at
their age to go out to a theater for a night, so I offered, I was really
hoping they;d go I would have liked that, but no go. I've seen the play,
and I'll go again it's a fun play and I get to play dress up, and walk
around looking very gay, or very girly or whatever - I'm wearing
a shiny gold dress and 4" heels -I'm 6" in heels and just over 200#,
I'm hard to miss :)

anyways enough silliness -the interviews went really, really well and 
both of them are talking about arranging a second interview next week,
and I still have an interview Wednesday.  One of the positions looks
really interesting -it's a very challenging job, but I have the ideal set of
skills and ability and I could make a significant income (much more
than I've ever made) and I don't know but the idea of going 50/50
working as a man, living and socializing after work as a female 
(ie not going on hormones and not considering going on hormones)
would be OK with me - I could live that way - I mean it's a whole
lot better than how I was living before I came out and better than
I'm living now so it's not perfect, but is pretty damn good - and
then I could get serious about actually dating men ( the interviewer
 knows  I'm gay, but I haven't brought up being trans -but I wouldn't 
be trans if I took the job, I'd be a transvestite/female impersonator/
drag queen. - a man who dresses as a woman, as a hobby) 

so here's a couple more captions (Samantha (Sam) is another female 
name I've used in the past, but now I've pretty much settled on 
Stacy Wilderness for my drag name






No comments:

Post a Comment