Thursday, April 26, 2012



I have an interview with a recruiter in a bit - I actually made the initial
contact at a job fair, where I was dressed as a woman, but I'm going
to show up for this interview dressed as a guy - funds are really tight
right now and I have to take my best shot at getting a job when I can
get an interview

I'm telling my fellow band members about a gig at Pride this year-
which is really exciting, I all ready emailed the singer -so he knows,
I'm pretty sure they know I'm gay but probably not that I'm trans,
and you don't have to be gay to play music the stages at Pride,
 I talked to someone who runs one of the stages and played
some of our recordings and got offered a chance to play and
now I have to sell the idea to the band but it's great exposure.

I haven't decided if I want to play Pride in Drag or not
but I really, really want to play with my band at Pride -
if I dress as a guy, whatever, but playing with my band
that would be something, so tonight that's what I'll be doing
then practicing for the Friday night gig with the guys

I'm going to call a friend of mine later tonight too, there's not much
I can do, but I'm trying to put her in contact with someone who
might be helpful at some point, so I'll try that again and just
call and try to come up with something intelligent to say

I'm going to church on Sunday, of course, but I don't plan on dressing up,
so unless I get a job in the mean time, I probably wont be posting until
May 4th (the next time I'll dress up)

so I'll be working out and riding my bicycle, and walking the dog,
and who knows maybe actually get some fishing in

PS - you'll get a kick out of this
it just happened about a half hour ago

Drag #7

I posted an ad on Craigs list
Cross dresser looking to date
there was a photo and everything
I know it's a little dangerous
and the guys are all creeps
but its clearly spelled out
 it's just a date
and we'd meet in a public place

if I wasn't so broke and lonely
I'd agree - girl you're crazy

anyways
I got a response!
from the guy who stood me up a couple weeks ago
there was a photo and everything
I couldn't believe it
he didn't recognize me,
obviously
I had on a different wig

I wrote back
"you're kidding me, right?
you're an idiot."


No comments:

Post a Comment