Wednesday, April 18, 2012




I got a call from a friend and wound up picking her up and going to
a straight blues bar, signing up for the jam and playing my harp
a bit.  I was in guy mode and it was the first time she's seen me in
guy mode, and she's very pretty and living full-time and completely
passes and is very attractive, so we're in the bar and whenever
she got up to order a meal or get a drink or whatever guys would
approach her, and while I'm sitting there talking to her, I guess
an old guy was waving to her and stuff, and it wasn't a date,
or anything and she knows I spend a lot of time dressed and that
I've never been with a woman, and that I want to find a man to be with
and everything, but I am a little bit  attracted to transwomen, especially
post-transition women who don't get surgery, so I'm dressed like a guy
and acting like a guy and talking about guy things like playing music then
talking about girl things and then getting up and playing my music -and I
played pretty good, so it was fun, but kind of confusing because we're
just friends spending some time together, then there are all these other
things thrown in-like people thinking we are a guy and a girl on a date,
and me when I'm dressed as a guy wanting to be seen as a guy (and of
course wanting to be seen as a girl when I'm dressed as a girl) so I thought
I act quite a bit different depending on what clothes I'm wearing, but she
says she sees me as the same person either way ( it really doesn't seem
like that to me at all) and just how amazing her transformation was and
of course I'm a little envious - so it was fun but quiet a bit different than
what I'm used to and I'm trying to sort some stuff out in my head today.

No comments:

Post a Comment