Saturday, April 7, 2012

So I got stood up, I was going to meet him at the Mall of America
at 7:00. I got there a little early and checked out on of my favorite
stores which was near where we arranged to meet. So I waited a bit,
texted that I was at the mall, waited a bit more texted that I wasn't going
to wait any longer and left. We were going to have dinnwr and see a
movie. And no I really wasn't embarrassed about sitting there waiting
to meet a guy - why should I be?  I made an arrangement to meet
someone and I kept up my end of the bargain and I found out what
I set out to find out, whether this guy was worth dating, and
obviously the answer is no way in Hell, and a year from now the guy's
going to be kicking himself, so ha ha, but I'm totally cool because
I pulled the truck over on the way home, and called the girl I'd met at
the bar last weekend and asked if she wanted to go to a trans-themed
movie tomorrow (I got the machine so I left a message) and still
feeling a little down I called a trans friend and wound up buying a
6-pack of beer and going to her place and talking and trying on some
clothes and leaving with a ton of clothes (almost literally) including a
super pretty black dress that you couldn't get off me once I had it on,
it's very flattering for my figure, and it's really nice) so I left with  but
also some really good advice about dating guys and stuff,  so it's
late, I'm tired, I lost my gosh dang phone - it must be in the truck but
I can't find it - well I'll look again tomorrow -so I had fun with someone
I really like and got to cross off one idiot from the list - not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment