Saturday, April 14, 2012




So 6 months of dressing up -yeah, 6 months of going out in public dressed up -yeah
 I spent the whole time talking to the other girls, but it was fun,
and I have to get up early - there was a drag show, but it seemed pretty loud and
I just wasn't all that interested and the girl singing in the piano lounge is really
good but the piano player was good but the style was pretty busy and a little
 muddy so I didn't ask if I could sit in on a song with my harmonica -it just
seemed like a good day to pass, especially with a small crowd, if I had a date I
wanted to impress I would've asked, but I don't want to be a pest,
they're professional entertainers, so I left them alone to do their thing,

So I went home and I'll get up early - I volunteered in the kitchen at church
tomorrow (which means slacks and no heels -I'll still be in makeup and all,
but no skirts, no heels -and I'll probably go out after wards that way -
however I'm online with a guy and I'll bring along a dress and heels and
if he contacts me to meet up in the afternoon I'll get all dolled up,
I don;t see that happening but I want to be prepared

so 6 months of dressing up and going out in public -yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment