Friday, April 6, 2012




So I have a few hours before my date with a guy, and I did want to do a post
for Good Friday, especially since I was planning on going to the service at
my church, but since I'm going to be dressed up and on meeting a guy,
well obviously I won't be in church.

 Regardless, going to church can be a good thing and I like to support it
on this blog on rare occasions (like every Sunday hehehehe)

As I've said numerous times I put on a skirt and makeup and go to church
almost every Sunday - and I'm not saying you should copy my example and
put on a skirt and makeup and go to church, but if you felt the need to,
there are churches and people that will accept you and welcome you.
(if you go to a church that is accepting of gay and trans people, and I wouldn't
waste my time at a church that wasn't)

Anyways enough of that, I did my morning workout in heels pantyhose, panties, and
a dress (it's an awful dress - I never wear it, so I don't care if it gets all sweaty,
but I can say I do my work out in a dress!) Then I went to boy mode and
did a couple mile jog, so next the bike ride, an errand then get ready for
my afternoon meeting with my psychologist (I hope no ones surprised that
I see a psychologist, and of course I go in drag) then I''ll put on a nice
skirt and blouse and heels and go meet a guy for our first date (oh very exciting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment