Wednesday, April 11, 2012




I went with a group of people to a gallery about a week ago,
and someone posted a couple pictures of the group and I thought it was kind of cool
 I've been feeling like I'm really big and not very passable, lately
but I look in the picture, and it's like sure I need work,
but tt's not bad - I'm the guy in the skirt, platform heels and short hair: standing
in the front (third from the left)




Entries  for "Win a Date With Stacy!" are officially closed.
I went to group and  offered the ticket to a transwoman friend
and she wants to go , so that'll be fun, and you guys didn't seem too 
interested in going.  After group I stayed for the karioke, 
(it was just a fun goofing off session -very informal with some trans
girls, it's not a real open to the public karioke event, but it was fun)
I actually managed to let myself be talked into singing the Glee
version of Proud Mary and actually scored around 93% which was
surprising, since I don't sing well and I was using a bit of a "girly 
voice", but it was fun (and a little embarrassing but I did OK)

the first interview was a waste of time, the second I'm not sure, it
could be a really good deal and I bring in some really good skills-
I was nervous but I made some effective answers to show off
how really exceptional my background was, even if I did come off
as talking too fast and being too nervous - I won't hear from them 
for  a couple weeks - I may take a position before that, so 
it might not matter, but if the others don't come through and this
one does I will still be thrilled - but it will take longer that's all
 I'm hopeful 

Band practice Thursday and I really need to stretch the gas
by driving less so I won't be doing anything else, but walking my 
dog and riding my bicycle in boy mode

yeh I'm definately in retreat on the full-time trans front - it's
just not going to happen right now, but I won't go back in 
the closet either, I'll just do drag as a hobby for a while
and see how that goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment