Wednesday, April 11, 2012





I've got two interviews this morning and combined with the two on Monday,
which went extremely well, I really feel like this stretch of unemployment
and poverty is going to end and end soon - which is a good feeling.
So yeh, two interviews and it's exciting, not as exciting as putting on the
black skirt and going to the three or four job fairs I actually did dress up
for, and I really would love to go to work as a woman, but right now,
I need a job and I pushed it as far as it goes - you need money and time
to look for a job as a woman - it is much, much easier to get a job as a
man, if you were born a man, and I do not have the money or time right
now - I need to be working, I want to be working, I am going to be so happy
to be working again - so two interviews this morning, then I dress up and
go out -who knows, I might be celebrating my new job





Anyways, I do have two tickets for next Wednesdays production of Hay Fever,
at the Guthrie and I've offered them for my latest installment of:
"Win a Date with Stacy!"

just comment on why you would like to go on a date with me next Wednesday,
and I'll see if you sound interesting enough to ask to see your photo (you've
all ready seen mine, it's only fair), otherwise I'll just dress up and go by myself,
(sigh) but maybe 'll meet a guy while I'm there :)  that'd be fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment