Saturday, April 28, 2012





I thought I was done with this stupid blog for a while,
but I actually have updates

I'm going on a date with a guy Sunday (tomorrow) -we've just been chatting
on line, and I want to actually go on a date with a guy -with me all dolled
up -especially since last time I got stood up (see Drag #4 and Drag #7)
So if I get stood up, it won't be the first time, but he seems nice
and he wants to meet me, so I'll get dressed up for church, then
afterwards meet up with him.  I'm wearing my black dress and heels
and I'm looking forward to this, obviously

The band I'm in played last night and something like 330 people went thru
the event. The organizers seemed happy with the performance, and
I made $20.00 which sounds pitiful, but actually a $20.00 bill means I can
buy some foundation (#225 is my shade) and some more pantyhose (I refuse
to wear a skirt without pantyhose, and I won't wear pantyhose with a visible
run in it, so that's one reason I haven't been dressing -I only have a couple
pairs of pantyhose that I could wear right now, and I'm not going to pawn my
TV to buy pantyhose and makeup).

I play in guy mode, but the band has decided to perform next week
at an event in a local park, and I got that gig from the same
person who offered us the chance to play at Pride - so it looks like
the band is going to play this event next week and Pride in a month
and a half - I don't think I'll be in drag for Pride, but I'll be there
playing with my band and that's pretty exciting (I've come a long way
since a year ago, but it has not been easy)

The top caption is based on a phone call yesterday from a friend who has tickets
for todays Twins game -I turned it down, not because the Twins really suck,
but because I'm kind of afraid of getting dressed up and going to a
sporting event with her -I'm worried about the drunks (see Drag #2 -
St Patricks day) so I turned down a free ticket, but it was a last minute
thing and it's raining anyways, but really I was kind of nervous about
going dressed up and as for going as a guy -ehh, the Twins really suck
right now, and I'd feel awkward

My friend did get released (Drag #6), I called her and she seems OK,
all things considered and I tried to put her in touch with someone,
but my own situation is so bad that there's really not anything
tangible I could do - so many people I know are really going
through really tough times, and its just unrelenting

anyways I'll be dressed up tomorrow so I'll post Sunday,
then I'll put this stupid blog back on ice until Friday
(the next time I'll be dressed up) -I'm going to go shave,
and shave, and shave for tomorrows date, then go do
some jamming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA


No comments:

Post a Comment