Thursday, April 5, 2012




I'm going to find out tomorrow what it's like to go on a date with a guy
when I'm dressed as a woman.  I'm pretty excited about it,
and really nervous and kind of jittery, but in a good way.  It's a really
strange thing to do when you stop and think about it, but I really want
to see what it is like and not just fantasize about it but really see what it is
like in real life.

So yeh, I'm pretty excited and a little scared, but I'm not going to chicken out
and when I put on my lipstick I'll be thinking that maybe a man will be tasting
 that lipstick on his lips later, when he kisses me good night...

He's really excited about it too, I haven't met him yet, but we've exchanged
emails. It's a very public place we're going to and the ground rules are
no kissing (of course I might break my own rules, but we'll see)
Certainly it is a platonic date in a very public place, but it's a real
date with a guy who is very interested in me "in that way" , and maybe
I'm interested in him too.

 this is all  a little bit more emotional than I'd really realized I mean
how many guys ever really do something like this in real life?

Anyways I had a really good day today, other then it's been hard getting
enough sleep the last couple nights,

I woke up and sent out some emails for job applications and I've been
feeling frustrated about the results but I got TWO interviews for next week
and I all ready have an interview Wednesday and I talked to a lady about a
position, Now all these are for jobs where I'd work in boy mode and they're
all very butch jobs and you are probably doubting right about now that I can
do butch macho work as a man, but I can, and I've done it before, and I'll do
it again, as long as I have to - that's just the way it is, but I have a very good
opportunity to have a job lined up by the end of next week and that would be
marvelous!

So I got in my morning workout, and yes I really do a 40 minute workout in
heels and panties and pantyhose and a negligee, and yes even I think it's funny,
but it is kind of kinky - try it sometime and you'll see what I mean :)
after the work out I went for a couple mile jog  in boy mode, then later rode the
bike for a couple hours, so even though I'm not losing weight, I'm getting
muscle tone, especially my stomach muscles, so that's got to help make me
look thinner in the long run.

Otherwise Gender Therapy in the Afternoon tomorrow then hang out for a bit
and go on my date!
Saturday there's an HD Met Opera broadcast I'm going to watch then
I'll probably just unwind and Sunday is Easter and I'll be dressed up and
in church for that



No comments:

Post a Comment