Friday, April 20, 2012




I really want to go out tonight and go dancing (I've never gone out dancing in
my life, but I want to do it -  I've learned to dance a little for
the drag contests I've entered) but right now,  I just can't afford it,
so I'm feeling a little frustrated, especially since I haven't heard back
from the second interview, which means I probably won't get the job.
so it's another frustrating day in guy mode today - I did call the friend
I'm going to the play tomorrow with and talked about it and
what I would be wearing and stuff.  The play is Time Stands Still
and it's an afternoon show, so I can't really wear the shiny gold dress
or the short black dress and the 4" heels in the middle of the day,
so I'm thinking the blue jean skirt, black boots with the 2" heels, and
a nice blouse, and I'll probably wear the corset again -she's tall and
a little skinny, but quit attractive, so it won't matter what I wear,
everyone will be looking at her, the other option is a new black and
white jacket, a black pencil skirt and black pumps, but I'm not
sure yet, anyways I got nothing else today - I wish I had some money
so I could go out dancing but I don't so I won't

Anyways the Secret Service fiasco is still endlessly amusing to me
so I probably will be mining that for source material for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment