Sunday, April 1, 2012




OOPS!  I just spent a day living as a woman, and it just sort of happened.
Very cool.  If you read my last post I got dressed up to volunteer for
bingo night at my gay church.  I had to be there at 5:00 I got there a half
hour early and left the house in drag a little before 4:00.  After Bingo, I went
over to the 90's for the drag show and got home pretty late (for me at least,
about 2:00 am and with a legal buzz - I get drunk easier as a girl -partly because
I'm talking to people and smiling and having fun and a feel more alive and stuff -
but I can get pretty drunk on 2 beers and 2 shots when I'm in drag) so I'm really
tired when I get home and feeling a little buzzed,  I take the skirt and blouse
off get the platform wedges off (wheh!) get the corset off (double wheh!)
slip into a slip and fall asleep with the wig and makeup and nail polish still on,
 I wake up Sunday morning, and  put on the size 16 tan slacks, brown
boots and black blouse I decided to wear today, get the paper, take a shower
and get ready for church -everybody, and I do mean everybody really likes my
new wig (it's very short and sort of boyish, sort of girlish cut and I bought it
a few months ago tried it on and absolutely hated it, but I was going to go without
a wig today and at the last moment decided, why not go with the short hair wig,
and I got many good comments about it, so yeah!!!!!) sorry, back to the narrative,
 I arrive at church and end up substituting for the slide show projectionist ( who
was running late -the slide show projects the song lyrics and prayers onto a
big screen) -I made a few goofs but I did OK under the circumstances, and it's
good to help out with stuff like that, and the Bingo and the boiler and all, especially
since I felt like a cheapskate only putting a buck in the plate (I am getting really
poor these days) After the service, the Trans Ministry had a scheduled field trip
to a dress shop and we (about 7 trans women) spent about an hour there -even though
I'm really poor, I did buy a blue jacket on sale for $2.75 - it fits nice and it looks
good on me, so I took off my suede leather coat and wore that the rest of the day
instead.  I got a ride back to the church and decided to head over to Como Zoo and
Conservatory, and this time because I wasn't wearing the skirts, and the 4" heels,
and the wigs that sort of look like wigs, and some of those tip offs that you are a
man in drag, but this time I'm wearing tight girls slacks and boots and a blouse,and a
hairstyle that really matches my face, and no padded boobs ( I'm not flat but I wasn't
wearing any padding) - it was surprising how much more accepted (and ignored
to some extent, sigh) I was - I think I'm moving away like some of the more
successful trans people I've watched who move away from the guy in a dress
approach to the female presenting, ambiguos sexuality person ( effeminate guy?
 big girl? butch lesbian? genderqueer of either sex? or who knows what he/she is ?)
but it is better to getting accepted to force people judging your gender to wonder
then to give so many clues that they instantly realize you're a guy in a dress
 - I mean technically I'm wearing pants and a shirt -is that really drag?
So I felt pretty comfortable walking around, but like I say, a little ignored, sigh.
But I'm driving home and my feet are pretty sore and I start to wonder how long I've
been in heels and it occurs to me that well it's almost 4pm now and I left the house
in drag yesterday a little before 4pm and yes girl that is one whole day spent as
a woman! It's my second full day, but still totally unplanned, and so yeah
OOPS! next on the list - one whole week -I don't see how I could possibly
achieve that right now, but that would be amazing -it's literally something I've
always dreamed of but never thought it would really happen, who knows?
maybe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bslSxYwgwlE

No comments:

Post a Comment