Saturday, April 21, 2012








I went to see "Time Stands Still" at the Guthrie -you can see what I wore 
brown skirt, purple top, brown ankle high boots with the 4" heels.
I wanted to go with a transwoman friend, but she's still recovering
from some minor surgery, and so I called another transwoman friend 
who had some pressing business and couldn't go, so I went by myself,
but bumped into someone from the church and so I ended up sitting
with them -and that was nice.  The play is really good, and I enjoyed
it.  I talked to a couple guys who also go to the church afterwards, then 
ran in the rain in my heels out to my truck.  Having no where to go and no
money, and wanting to go somewhere out of the rain, I picked the 
Minneapolis Institute of Arts -which is free and always worthwhile
A Japanese lady and an American guy where giving a demonstration
 about the Tea Ceremony and they were very nice to me, so that was
fun, I wandered around a bit but soon it was closing time -so I went home
the total cost for the day was $4 that I'd all ready spent, I parked for
free, and I found $12 in my purse, and I shamelessly mooched a few bites
of a rice crispy bar during the intermission (actually he offered and I of
course accepted, since I was hungry) I really, really wanted to go dancing
but I would have had to hang out for several hours and actually spend
money, so I went home and I'm back in boy mode now
Church tomorrow and maybe jam with a friend I haven't seen in several
weeks again - that would be fun and then maybe go to a drum circle
in a park in St Paul, which also would be fun too





No comments:

Post a Comment