Monday, April 2, 2012





Well I'm trying again to go on a date, with a different guy of course, but I'm
going to try again, just a dinner date some night this week - I'll wear
a skirt and heels of course, and hopefully this time I'll get as far as actually
going on a real date,.....

I did the top book cover today just for fun - the trimotor is a photo I took at
Golden Wings Museum, and I was working on an exercise in Steve Caplin's
Art and Design chapter 4

So obviously if I have time to waste on captions I'm back in drab for a few
days

Unless I get asked out on a date :)

I'm also going to call the girl I met the other night at the 90's, she seemed nice,
and she was pretty and I don't know, maybe I should be dating girls,
it always seemed so deceptive to try and date a girl and have her think of me
as someone I don't really think of myself  as in that way, but this young lady
pretty much knows exactly where I'm coming from and she was cool with that,
and she was nice, and pretty, and I was standing around in a dress in a gay bar
when I told her I am mostly attracted to men, so I can't really say I was
deceptive or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment