Thursday, March 1, 2012




There's still time to enter the win a date with Stacy!
you can either enter by leaving a comment or sending
me an email -come on guys, who doesn't like a circus?

anyways, yeh, you guessed it - nobody entered,
surprise!
a real ego booster

so since that was a total bust I went on Craigslist men to men
personals today and tried that - the listing is pretty clear that it is
just a date and it won't be sexual (in fact I guarantee no sex
on the first date) and that I'd do my best to keep the date
inexpensive, but plain and simple the guy picks up the tab
for a date - it's the girls job to spend time making herself look pretty
and wear something pretty, it's the guys job to pay for the date
and realize that he's not going to get any on the first date -I'm
very old school about dating...and I don't expect a response
from that ad either.

Oddly enough, the last time I was in the 90's a pretty young thing hit
on me (she was very young -maybe 24 -26, like half my age)
the time before that I was groping a girls tush (she asked me
to, actually she ordered me too and her boyfriend was right there)
the time before that a couple of girls gave me their number so it's not
like I'm repulsive looking, but obviously I'm still masculine enough that
women find me attractive and admirers don't, and I find admirers
a little (what's the right word to use, well you know what I'm trying
to say here)

Actually I have a friend who is pre-op and is a Lesbian and
an acquaintance who is a cross-dresser (male attracted to women, but
likes to wear womens' clothing (and looks hot in them)) and I take
a certain perverse enjoyment in telling my 90's horror stories to them
as they struggle to meet women... in the real world, the dating scene
is completely absurd

anyways I did apply for a number of jobs on-line today and a couple of
them looked promising so I'm handling this unemployment situation
pretty well -and that is the big thing in  my life right now, getting a job

but it would be so nice to get all dolled up out some night, and meet some nice
guy at some secluded coffee shop and just have a nice conversation
seriously,

No comments:

Post a Comment