Wednesday, March 28, 2012



So I drove over in boy mode to St Paul and got a copy of the proof that my license
is current and valid and obviously I intend to fight the citation for driving with an
expired license - I got this proof  from the state of Minnesota and the state and
Hennepin county keep separate records I'm told -but the lady said she'd
made the correction to the county records too - it's all very frustrating
and the lady who picked me up and drove my truck says she's going to send
a letter to Metro Transit commending them for being professional and
curteous and generally pretty decent in their dealing with a trans person
(that would be me) , and they were other than my license
was valid, and I can prove it and that's frustrating, but they were just
doing their job and they were nice to me and I really appreciated
that, even though as I say the license was valid and there was no reason
the County and State records shouldn't have been the same, and it would
have saved a whole lot of hassle and frustration for everyone, including
me, and of course I'll get the citation thrown out -it's absurd.
 But they were nice to me and I was really thankful about that.

So I did some stuff then I got dolled up to go with a transwoman
friend and I was feeling in a bit more of a girly mood - I wanted to
chat it up a bit and act a little silly and smile a lot, so that was fun,
I wore a blue silk dress with black lace, a black wrap, black ankle length
boots with 4"  heels, and drove to the Guthrie to see "the Birds"
which was pretty intense, and I enjoyed it.
I'm trying to save money these days so I just drove home (sigh)
and now I'm back in boy mode., but it's fun to dress up and go see
a play -iso today started off kind of crappy, but ended up
a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment