Wednesday, March 14, 2012





Oh I'll probably regret this, but I think it's funny:
here's the full text of the above caption

Listen to my words and go into the village wearing your sisters clothes
for thy ememies lie in wait and they know your face, but they will look
for a man and thus will look but not see thy fair face is not that of a servant
woman, and if they challenge you and say “You, are you truly a woman?”
you shall say “In deed I am” and press thy ruby lips against the soldiers
lips and caress his cheeks and such things as women do when they embrace
a man, and if he persists and says  “I still doubt that thou are truly are of
the female sex” thou is to reach under his loin cloth and wrap thy soft
fingers around his masculinity and caress it and fondle it and allow it to
engorge with it’s blood in such ways as you have allowed women to do
unto you, and when he says “Indeed thou are a woman” you are to
bend to thou knees and closing thy eyes  say unto him “Indeed I am
most truly a woman and seek only to please you” then on bended knee
thou shalt give this soldier that most exquisite pleasure.

Fearful but obedient, I swore to the Angel that I would do exactly as I was
instructed, and I donned my sisters clothes and her fine perfunes and makeup
were applied to my skin and I was indeed the vision of beauty, and thus attired
I walked into the town and was approached by a Soldier.  He approached me
and said“You, are you truly a woman?” I looked carefully at the face of the
soldier, and suddenly I recognized him “Hey” I said,“ aren’t you the Angel?.”

No comments:

Post a Comment