Saturday, March 24, 2012


 That would be me, in my black skirt and jacket and black boots
reflected off the very pretty dark blue fabric fuselage of a trimotor
at Golden Wings.  I went to a meetup event for Museum fans -
it was about 40 straight people, but I did know one person -
and we broke up into small groups of  5 or 6 and then volunteers
walked through and went over the planes and answered our questions,
and it was a lot of fun, and everyone was really nice to me, and not
one person said anything about me wearing a skirt or was in the slightest
anything but nice to me - and like I said yesterday - I have a pilots license
and I just love touring air museums and such, so I had a wonderful; time,

however I had my dog in the truck and I was in there a bit longer than I'd
planned, so she didn't have a wonderful time (it was a nice cool day, the
windows were open she had water -it was not a Romney moment -she
was just bored while I was having fun ) So to make it up to her, I went
for a walk around Lake Calhoun (about 3 miles) still wearing the same
outfit, and a few people thought my dog was really cute - OK I was hoping
some guy would hit on me -I'll admit it, but even though that didn't happen it
was a very pleasant walk and my feet didn't hurt too bad with the 2.5" heels,

But I had to do some things in drab, so I'm back to boy mode again.
I might wear the same outfit tomorrow to church, so ssshhhh -
don't tell anyone.

It's really nice when you walk up to a group of everyday people in your
skirt and your all nervous and stuff, and you look around and realize
there's really nothing to be nervous about -

I should talk about the museum because it really is amazing and it's not open
to the public except the First weekend in June at the Anoka Airport in Blaine
The Golden Wings Museum is unique in the world for the number of trimotors
in one hanger and for it's rare planes from the 20's and 30's so if you are in
the Twin Cities 1st week of June you really should check it out -you will never
see anything like it - it's a wonderful museum -here; a few of the many, many
pictures I took:














PS -aparrantly if you use the search term in Google
"stupid pictures with captions" you will be directed to a Transformative
Honeymoons page - I'm so proud

No comments:

Post a Comment