Monday, March 26, 2012





I'm going to another Job Fair tomorrow, so I had to sew up a seam on the shoulder
of my pink jacket -yeah same outfit, the one I got at Macy's - a pink top, black
skirt, black boots, no purse, no nail polish and daytime makeup.  These Job
Fairs have been kind of fun so far - I want to go early because I may have an
afternoon interview in boy mode.
So anyways while I was sewing, I also was washing my lingerie, and watching
a DVD of Marley and me and I got all choked up during the
scene where Jennifer Aniston finds out that the baby she's carrying doesn't have a
heartbeat, which is not normally something that would make me cry like that,
and certainly doesn't apply to my situation in the slightest, but it was a sad scene,
and of course when Marley dies, well that's pretty sad too, so I got some
crying out of my system today.

I mentioned my attempt to meet a guy online for a date. This experiment has
come to an end it looks like - the experiment has one scientific result:
"Guys are Idiots"
seriously, I want to wait a day or two to be sure, then I'll post the emails
between us and I'm sure you will agree that guys are idiots -I'm not
even going to try dating guys any more -so I'm officially straight, except
when I'm in drag then I'm sort of like a Lesbian,

So Job Fair tomorrow, and maybe take my dog for a walk, unless I get
an interview - I'll go dressed as a man to that interview,

Then Wednesday I'm going en femme to a play at the Guthrie with
a transwoman friend so that'll be fun, but no drag contest for me this week

Saturday I'm volunteering at the church for selling tickets for Bingo,
and I get to be a girl and sell tickets, yeah!

Sunday dressing up for church and then shopping (but not buying -I
really can't afford to buy anything right now)

then back to guy mode on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment