Friday, March 23, 2012







I used to have a web page that was exclusively for Aviation photography  -
I actually have a Single Engine Land, Single Engine Sea, and Glider ratings
on my Pilot's License along with a hang glider I had flown a few hundred
times. Up until about two years ago when I decided to that I was going to
take that big gamble and see if I could somehow transition, aviation was
one of the few "good" things in a life that in general was pretty bleak -
of course I haven't flown in a few years now and my medical has lapsed,
and I really don;t ever expect to fly again, because the economic situation
for people like me is pretty bleak, but I accepted that going in and I'm really
not griping, I'm just saying I'm really into aviation - or at least I was
and there's a local "museum" that is only open a few days per year.
Saturday morning it's open for this meetup group I joined as Stacy,
and told them I go in drag, and nobody said anything so...
yeah!!!!! my first Aviation museum en femme!!

I'm trying for the super dork space cadet effect here, am I succeeding?

seriously as a teenager I had a fantasy that I was married to a handsome
rich guy and I got to wear really tight pants suits and fly Pitts Specials
with my girlfriends until my husband came home -then I had to change into
a black evening gown (strapless, lots of DD size cleavage, diamond necklace
opera gloves, you get the picture) meet him at the door, kiss him,  serve him
dinner - and then get laid of course - I was a very strange young man

anyways I'm going to a very good aviation museum Saturday morning and I'm
wearing a nice skirt and blouse and bringing my camera along to take pictures
of airplanes, because I really like old planes  -afterwards I think I'll walk my
dog around the lakes still wearing my skirt, of course, and then find a nice place
 to sit and play my dulcimer because let's face it I'm a very strange old man

No comments:

Post a Comment