Tuesday, March 20, 2012



here are a couple recordings I just did of me playing harmonica,
If you are interested in starting up a Drag band, or if you have a
band and think a drag queen playing harmonica would help your
act  (and I have no idea why you'd think that), this is what I sound like:




So I'm going to dress up for a Job Fair tomorrow (my third job fair en femme).
I had to sew a rip in the jacket this evening and I've been working out a lot
lately because I've decided that it is much, much too dangerous to be as
obviously masculine bodied as I am (I don't mean to say I'm unattractive,
just that it's pretty easy to identify me as being male-bodied) so I've been
working out and dieting and I've lost 5 pounds since Saturday -obviously I
won't keep up that pace, but I do plan on losing another 50# (I lost
50# last year to get to my current wight) I'll probably go over to the lakes
after the Job Fair and practice my dulcimer, go to the Church and do my
volunteer boiler thing, go to the trans support group (or maybe not -
I don't want to talk about St Patrick's day yet, so I'm not sure -if I
go I'll then do the amateur drag contest, but if I don't go to the support
group I won't, I really haven't decided)

I'n  reading "Whipping Girl" which is a really good book about a trans woman's
view on a lot of issues related to trans women - so it's really good and
very informative, so far.

So hopefully thing go well and I stay safe tommorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment