Friday, March 30, 2012







I tried to do a movie with an audio track of me playing my tin whistle but you can't
really hear anything  so I just did a screen grab of me playing at Lake of the Isles,
that was after the tour of the art studio - a meetup group for museum fans -it was
actually pretty interesting -so I went to the studio and got there early and was
sipping on a chai tea when I leaned back into a display stand and knocked a
ceramic mug on the floor, shattering it into a million pieces - of course I
helped clean up the mess then slipped quietly away to the art studio
(yes I did feel guilty)  -I was only out for about three hours - but I did
take some pictures, see some interesting artwork, walk around the lakes
and had several people smile at me -so it was kind of fun,
I;m back in drab, and my mom wants to talk to me about this stuff tonight,
ehh, yuck, but what can you do -I'm volunteering  at the church
tomorrow for  Bingo, and of course I'll be dressed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment