Saturday, March 3, 2012





"I think I can! I think I can"....... yeh I'm the little trans that could
(could go 5 whole days without wearing a dress)
anyways I haven't dressed up since Tuesday (well OK, technically
I do sleep in a slip and I recently bought a workout routine
($10.00 on clearance at Walmart for the PS3 "Active2" with
the arm and leg monitors and everything -pretty good deal I thought)
and since I have the slip and panties on when I get up, well I
might as well wear them for my workout -seriously slips and
workout routines don't go together -the straps fall down
the hem of the slip restricts your movement, etc -it's not a good
idea but I don't have a good female workout outfit - if I ever
have money again I'll get something, but I'm totally off topic now,
so anyways I went out in boy mode this morning and played
my harp -I'm playing really good right now, and I think it is time to
start a band -I posted to Craiglist the other day looking for other
LGBT musicians to start a band (I already admitted to posting a
man seeking man personal ad at the same time in an earlier post, so there!
I didn't admit that I posted an ad for the band because I knew the guys
would run away when they saw my picture, so nothing would come
of that (and it didn't - one guy responded but he saw my picture and that
was the end of that) but I did have one musician respond and hopefully
others will and I can make progress starting a band - it would be a lot
of fun dressing up and playing my music for an audience, and like
I said I am playing extremely good right now - and I've played
professionally before but I've never played with as much confidence
and control and feeling as I have now - so I really want to play for people.
and I think they'd like to hear what I'm doing now -it's good.

I'll dress up for church tomorrow, then socialize a bit and go
to the Art Museum probably or else catch a movie at the Mall,
so I'm looking forward to that, and that'll be the end of this
drag drought = "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."


No comments:

Post a Comment