Tuesday, February 28, 2012




Win a date to the circus with STACY! just write a brief description of why you should
be chosen to take me to the circus, a picture of yourself, and which show you
are buying two tickets for [tickets can be ordered at www.osmancircus.com]
show dates are Thursday March 29th through Sunday April 1st.  Winners will
be announced by email, entrants must be present at the State Fair Coliseum
in St Paul MN on the day specified to receive award.  Cash value of award $.01
All entrants must be male and over 21 years of age,  and relatively sober.

Yeh, it didn't work last time I tried it either,but going to a circus dressed up
and with a date would be fun, oh well, enough fantasy

it's raining/snowing/slushing and I'm really trying to cut down on expenses
so I went to the church on the way to the gender therapist and did my
maintenance thing and then went to my gender therapist session -the session
went well but I'm in such a state of flux that it's hard to explain things - I know
I won't be able to afford dressing up and going out anymore except on
Sundays (Church and coffee shop) and Wednesdays (support group and drag
contest) so I'm going to start acting more androgynous I hope rather than
all dressed up in girl mode, just because I really can't afford the dresses and
the makeup and etc, so I have to be able to pull it off without the drag,
and I'm not sure how to really do that, and HRT would be a crutch, and
how does one do this authentically, I'm not sure, but that's what I'm
trying to figure out, that and I know I want to make a bigger commitment to
music while I have time looking for this next job.  and of course
losing 50 pounds,
anyways the session went well, but I'm, in a strange space psycically, but it
was helpful and if the weather remains crummy, and it will, I
won't be going to group tomorrow, so I won't get dressed
up again until Sunday - and four days as a guy is a long stretch
(It kind of sucks re adapting to being a guy, not that I'd go
full time as a guy for a week, there's no way in Hell,
 things are bad, but they're not that bad)
oh well enough reality

No comments:

Post a Comment