Friday, March 2, 2012

OK, so you're sitting down for a nice meal, having a glass of wine,
and the conversation is good, you glance down and you can't help but
notice your soft, clean shaven skin and the gentle hint of cleavage
covered by the black gown that gently drapes over your breasts.
You look up a little sheepishly and look again into the eyes of your
date.  "He's cute" you think as you take another sip of wine.  His hand
caresses your wrist gently and you feel a tingle. You smile slightly and
blush a little,.  You set down the empty wine glass and catch a glimpse
of your own image in the reflection of the glass......

(I just realized I should have added lipstick to the top rim of the glass,
oh well)

Nothing new I was in guy mode all day, but I did goof off with photoshop
a bit to make the top image



so anyways I do dress up Sunday but it's the abbreviated routine (I'll stop
by the coffee shop after service but the guy I've been playing with won't
be there so I won't play very much, if at all, then on Wednesday
it's the Amateur Drag Finals at the 90's and of course I'll be there
competing (with absolutely no chance of winning) hopefully it'll be nice
and in the 50's on Wednesday, if it is, I'll put on a skirt and take my dog for a
walk and spend the entire day dressed up - that'd be really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment