Tuesday, March 6, 2012



So I might be going on a real date- with a real guy - the whole things kind
of exciting really and it was hard to sleep much last night because my stomachs
all funny and I dunno I just feel funny sort of, obviously I'm a little nervous just
thinking about it, but it's kind of exciting, still trying to actually nail down the details,
but I think it's actually gong to take place, and I've seen his pictures and he's
seen my pictures, and he's cute and he sounds nice and yeh I want to do this,
but think about it: I'll be putting on a skirt and heels and makeup and meeting
my date, and we'll say "Hi!" and hug, and who knows where it goes from there.....

Anyways the drag contest is tomorrow night and I'll enter but I don't have a chance at
winning, so I haven't put a lot a time in it, and I really can't afford any new outfit,
so I'll go with the gold dress and brown boots with the 4" heels for round 1
and the black gown, a red wig and the silver sandals for fishbowl.

There's a local job fair that afternoon so I was going to put on a black skirt,
pink jacket and black boots and bring some resumes and drop them off -
this will be the second job fair I've gone to in drag, and everyone was pleasant
to me the first time, but I never heard from any of the recruiters I talked to last
time (of course).  still.it's good experience

I'll probably stop off at the church for a bit to do my maintenance thing, call on
a friend who lives in the area,  go to the  trans support group then
show up for the drag contest, so it's going to be a really busy day.
so I'll just take it easy today

PS I still think this is funny, even if no one else does:


No comments:

Post a Comment