Friday, March 2, 2012

Samantha's First Blog (oh, very exciting)

So let's see, I purchased the CS5 Photoshop package about half a year ago, and I've been learning to use it.
I've had an interest in guys dressing as women or men turning into women for as long as I can remember,
It's all quite fascinating really. So I'm combining these two interests in this blog.  One of my primary goals of this blog is to keep it relatively tasteful, considering the subject matter.  Why don't I just start by posting a couple images, and you can decide for yourself if it is to your liking.




This was the first post of Transformative Honeymoons back in mid November of 2010.
back then I had tried to seriously repress the whole trans thing.  I hadn't worn a 
dress or gone to a Gay bar or anything like that in 30 years.

The idea that I would be seriously complaining that I hadn't been able to
dress up and go our in public as a woman in two, or three, or four whole days
would have been unimaginable

so OK I have to manage my money really closely right now and that means
 I haven't been able to dress up since Tuesday, which really sucks
and I really should wait until Sunday because the weathers going to be getting nicer
and when it does I'm going to really want to go out and enjoy the Spring,
and that won't be possible if I spend what little money I have now
but it's frustrating - 
still  a year  and a half ago, I would have prayed that someday I'd experience life
as a woman, even for just a day, or even a few hours, 
or I would have prayed if I didn't know that such things were completely impossible
for someone like me

so go ahead and laugh at me, but this is something I've wanted my entire life,


No comments:

Post a Comment