Sunday, March 11, 2012






A break from the "Routine" -I have to go to church in boy mode today -
some family stuff came up, so I can't hang out afterwards, but I'll
be in service, do my volunteer maintenance thing and pick up the
theater tickets.  It's really hard to miss service, even if I can't
get dressed up. Right now it looks like I wont be out en femme
until Thursday, but luckily the weather should be gorgeous,
so I'll be getting a lot of excercise.

Anyways to make it up to ya'wl (as a Romneyite might say) here's a repost
of Shilunatuna -break out the 3D glasses for the first image which I did
manually to create a pseudo-3D effect on ( you copy the image, cut it up,
and manually shift parts of it then run it through a freeware program
to get the 3D effect)

Otherwise same old same old - nothing new on the job hunting front but it's
Spring and I'm hoping to get a lot of free bike riding in (I had a flat yesterday
so I had to fix that with a $8 innertube, but today and subsequently hopefully
it'll be free) and I bought a red boa and some black opera gloves for about
$20 - I'm reading Jo Weldons "The Burlesque Handbook" (Library book)
and I'm going to start learning a few Burlesque routines in my free time

No comments:

Post a Comment