Thursday, December 29, 2011


and the winner of the week #8 drag contest is:  Stacy!
(who me?) actually I wasn't too suprised -there's
two ways to look at this - the cynical way is to say well
gee Stacy you were the only girl entered (that's kind of
the way in boy mode I'd naturally think, and it'd rob me
of any feeling of accomplishment whenever I did
accomplish anything so here's the alternate gilry take
on it -  I was there competing, there were other people
who could have showed up, but they went once or
 twice or are waiting for an engraved invitation. or whatever
the bar was holding a drag contest and it needed
someone who wanted to show up and compete in drag,
and I wanted to show up, get all dolled up and play my
harmonica and I gave a good performance -  the crowd
got to see a show, the bar got to hold it's competition and
not cancel it because no one even bothered to show up
(for the $50 prize - I like cash prizes)  and it was a good
enough performance in fishbowl that I made another $10
in tips, so people were having fun, and I got to get up and
play my harmonica, and since I won this week, I
get to compete for the finals ($500 prize) - now OK
my chances are slim to none, but I will be playing my
harmonica in front of a bigger audience, and they'll
see what I'm doing is unique, an who knows?
probably nothing will come of it, but it is another chance,
and I'll get all dolled up, and do my best and smile
like I'm  having fun ( well that's the easy part)

anyways for next week I want to improve my act -
so I'm listening to some Etta James, looking for the right song
to play along to, and I got my new over the bust corset (very nice)
and I'll be going with hip pads (which I'll have to make this weekend)
and I'll be shopping for a really prettyu dress (well of course a pretty
dress is needed and maybe some Victoria's Secret lingerrie
for confidence, heheheheh, hmmmmmm)

anyways at the bar after my performances I had a long conversation
with a couple straight girls who were there for a bachlorette party,
and at some point in our discussion of fashion and beauty tips and
same sex marriage and courage and cabbages and kings, I wound
up taking my falseys out so they could see them which ended up
with one of the girls cupping her hands on my natural breast and
me resting my head on one girls breast and me feeling one of the
girls breast and we're all just talking away and all a little drunk,
and I'm thinking  at this point, this is a very silly conversation - I was
very tired by the end of the night though, and I had to be up
at 6am ( 3 hours sleep - I was sort of sober when the alarm
went off in the morning)

PS besides winning $50, I also got the OK to start using the
woman's restroom - using the  men's restroom when
you're in drag  is kind of serioulsly yucky -you get hit
on a lot - of course the assumption is that I'll just go
in and use the bathroom discreetly and leave which is
really all I want to do in any bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment