Sunday, December 25, 2011

My first Christmas in drag was nice.  I wore the same outfit
I wore the other day to the musical, and started the day with
a quick walk then went to my church and did the maintenance
thing I volunteer for then I attended the service.
The service was enjoyable, and afterwards I went downstairs
for the community meal which was really good - I thought I was
going to be helping serve the meal but there were enough people
so I was off the hook (I'd kind of look forward to serving actually)
so I chatted nd ate and spent about an hour there before driving
to Como park and walked around the zoo in my powder blue
down coat ( very pretty) and my 4" heeled boots - so my calfs
are kind of sore right now after walking around for several hours
but it was fun I had lunch there and bought an inexpensive
necklace and a gift card.  had a meal over there too, and
one lady said she loved my boots, which I really enjoyed,
wo that was my Christmas -nothing special, but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment