Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Met Opera movie showing was really long (the music was good,
the staging was incredible, Renee Fleming is very pretty and an amazing
voice of course, the plot was boring so overall it was OK -it's good
to do things with my parents who officially at least don't know that I'm
gay or that I cross dress, which will be awkward, considering that I had
to move back with the parents several years ago - it really didn't matter
much before because I haven't slept with a man in years and years and I
wasn't cross dressing, just fantasizing about it - and I still haven't slept
with a man for a very long time, but I am sleeping in a negligee and
dressing to walk the dog, and going out three or four nights a week in
drag and at some point there's a remote chance that I'll get discovered.
Or maybe I'm just being paranoid?
It has occurred to me that dressing up like this, while I am meeting
a lot of people, is not going to change my chances of meeting a guy
one iota, it actually makes it almost impossible, but I'm not going to
stop, so one just has to resign yourself to one fate -being alone isn't
so bad if you can make some friends....
Anyways it snowed a bit and the Opera movie was realy long so I went
out to the bar as planned but then the plan unravelled -the initial plan
was that I was going to play harmonica a bit with a very pretty and
talented performer who was in the show on the main floor, and also
play my harmonica in the piano lounge too - I did meet up with the
performer and said hi and hugged and stuffed and watched her perform,
and I am very jealous of her talent, but in the end I drifted over to the
piano lounge where an extremely talented singer (who happens to be
on the cover of this weeks Lavender) was performing to an almost
empty room (consisting of her friends and the bartender and me)
still the music is so much more to my liking than what was playing on
the main floor that I stayed there -another "girl" came in and sat with
me but I was more into listening to he,so that was kind of rude of me
but I'm not always very talkative -I didn't mean to be rude, I was just
enjoying the singer's talent.  I did get up and played a song (yeah!)
and it went well.  A little bit later they went on break and due to the
lack of crowd the bartender said they could call it a night - which is
frustrating, because she and the piano player were really excellent.
Meanwhile, I was laced up tightly in my corset and I guess 3 beers and
a corset don't mix, so I felt like I was about to give birth - I finally
hd to say "no mas" and went out to the truck and wriggled out of
the corset (which was under the girdle which was under the dress -
it wasn't elegant) after this I really didn't feel ver pretty and dainty
and all - having just performed my Shamu gives birth dance in the
bench seat of my truck -it was sereiously not pretty trust me -
I thought about trying to doll up again and look nice, but not
after that - so I drove home in this disheveled state through the snow
and of course covertly walked in to my parents house in my dress and
wig and full makeup and purse and outfit bag and everything -I have
a downstairs entry and a downstairs bathrooms - so anyways I walk in
undress and slip into my slip and call it a night. 
Today is Sunday so I go to church in drag, then I'll go out and maybe go
in drag to Como park and downtown Minneapolis for some shopping,
we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment