Thursday, December 1, 2011

So I entered week 4 of the drag contest,played my harmonica and had a good time.
I made about $20 in tips, so that was fun and a number of people liked it and told
me so.  It's worth it, considering I've been dressing up for almost 2 months,
and it really forces me to get out and dance and work on my look and my clothing,
but I'm not remotely competitive with the drag queens - I'm just some MT? in
a gown who wants to play some music and have fun.
The gowns are really nice, and I added some hip padding this time and
putting some curves in really shows off what pretty gowns these are
that I'm wearing.  So I get to sit around the bar in long black sleeveless
gowns and heels and stockings and lots of fun stuff and I'm meeting people
and the making the bar a comfortable place to go when I'm dressed up,
so it's worth the effort and overcoming some of my shyness - I really am meeting
an amazing number of people compared to my boy life (where I rarely meet
anyone).  Im going to try and play some music with another of the
performers at another bar this Saturday, so thats pretty exciting,
and I'll try again next week - I got a new secret weapon
( my pink and black corset arrived in the mail!)
Anyways I managed to finish work early today, and I was at the bar at 2am
last night after putting in a 10 hour so I'm really tired and I'm
going to take a nap then try on my new corset

No comments:

Post a Comment