Sunday, December 18, 2011



Sorry, nothing but boring girly stuff - I wore a really cute
white skirt and a red top (very Christmasy) with black
boots to church - there was a Christmas musical performance
by the choir instead of a sermon and it was a lot of fun,
after that I chatted with a couple people and joined
a church meeting for a new trans-church group -it's just
starting up but it's very worthwhile to be a part of this, so
that's worthwhile, then I offered to give another girl a ride
home, but we (as in me) decided we needed to go shopping
(I didn't need to twist her arm to much) anyways -I bought
a couple coats, a couple pairs of gloves and a necklace for
$70.00 - the one coat is really, really nice. After that I dropped
her off at her place then went to Como park and walked around
the garden (and made a quick tour of the zoo too).  I was
hungry so I stopped at the St Paul bar I go to and had a meal
and chatted a bit with a nice guy and his partner and ate my meal,
finished my beer and headed home and went back to dressing
as a boy, so it was a good day - I have to take care of a couple
things in boy mode though.

No comments:

Post a Comment