Saturday, December 3, 2011


That last post was too boring, so I've mentioned several times
now that I dress up to walk the dog in the morning. so here's
my latest dog walking outfit - an LBD with a corset, girdle
and bra underneath.. pantyhose and boots, a red coat white scarf
and hat, black gloves, boots and purse, and a blog wig.
I wore this out this morning and some joggers jogged by
and we had a real short conversation about my dog -who's
very pretty.  I like to think that they thought I was a woman
but maybe they were just being nice -I'm kind of delusional
when it comes to me looking like a woman -if you haven't figured
out by now. regardless, I'm dressing up for the dog walk in the morning
almost every day now (I think I haven't twice in four weeks -both
times because I wass out late and almost overslept)
So I'm thinking of wearing this to the hollidazzle parade, because
it is pretty festive and christmasy but of course I'll put on make up,
which will make me look prettier -I'm  not delusional about that-
foundation does make me look prettier, and mascara really
helps make my eyes look more feminine, a little lipstick helps
too. 

Anyways I'm  off to the Met Opera live in HD at my local
movie theater with my parents, and I have like5 minutes before I have to
leave, so bye  (PS they're broadcasting it live on NPR radio too, if you
want to hear it -Renee Fleming is in it so it should be good)

No comments:

Post a Comment