Tuesday, December 20, 2011


I'm going to buy a ticket for CInderella,(which is a musical at the Ordaway)
- I'm going alone, because boys don't seem very interested in me (sigh) ,
but I've been thinking about doing this all day, and I think I'm ready , and it's
really very exciting.  I'll go Friday, and I'll wear a gold silk blouse with a suede
leather skirt and black boots - it'll look better than it sounds, trust me, it's
a cute outfit.  Going alone in drag to a live theatrical performance is really
very exciting -so that'll be interesting (I'll go Friday night)
Drag contest tommorrow -it's odd but I've entered 6 of these and really haven't
even been hit on by any guys - I mean I'm not beautiful or anything but  the drag
show is a lot different than you'd think, and part of the reason I'm getting more
comfortable dancing for the people is the recognition that when I'm done I
really won't have to talk to the people the watching me, I can talk to the the
other performers, but there's an invisible wall between the performers and
the audience - I'd be pretty embarrassed if I thought the people watching would
talk to me afterwards, but they'll just sit there and watch the next act and
leave me alone, which is OK -I'l, play my harp again to Mannish Boy, because
I didn't have toime to practice this week.
I'm  looking forward to Chistmas day, but I'll save that for later -Christmas Eve
will be spent with my family, that's OK too, sort of ( well I'll get through it, but I'll
be in boy mode the whole day -yuck)
Anyways I have to buy a ticket.....

No comments:

Post a Comment