Thursday, December 22, 2011


I entered thge week #7 drag contest and played really welll and the crowd was
getting into it, but fishbowl (round #2 where I end up dancing to some
pop song) didn't go too well.  The other girls were really good so, I didn't
mind losing other than 7 weeks in a row -yuck, boo, yuck,
not to be a bad sport because the other gilrs were much betterr dancers,
I'm jsut up there to get in drag and play my harmonica, but it's fun.
I got home at 2am and got up a 6am and had a full day today after a 12
hour work day yesterday, so I'm probably not getting dolled up tonight.
tommorrow is very exciting though - A live musical at the Ordway
(Cinderella) then another electolysis session, then I'll do some shopping,
so I'll be showing up for electrolysis "en femme" for the first time -she
knows I do it but she's never seen me, so that should be fun.
Then I'll probably go shopping rather than hit the bars -I'd like to do
more female stuff, and less gay male in a dress stuff.
Actually Christmas eve will be straight male in blue jeans with
the parents (I'm technically not even out about being gay with the
parents, but obviously it's an open secret - I mean no one ever asks
me if I have a girlfriend or things like that, then Christmas day I'll
spend a good bit of time at the church (dressed up of course) which
should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment