Friday, December 2, 2011

I tried going to the Goodwill, but the fashions were so ugh
and the racks so disorganized that I gave up and just bought
3 purses for $18.00 total so that's OK but I can't really
recomend shopping here, but I did provide entertainment
for the folks looking through the racks for anything half-way
decent in a size 16.. oh well

Electrolysis session #3 went pretty good , I'm starting to get used
to it. Driving back I started feeling kind of fatigued so I decided
not to go out in drag tonight, and instead I'll go to the Met Opera
movie screening at noon either with my parents or alone in drag
then in the evening I have something really good planned -I'll
talk about it after the fact tommorrow

So slow night -I'm going to look for some size 12 white figure skates
and order them, then maybe order another corset

anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment