Sunday, December 11, 2011

So quick update before I go to bed here
a) my "homework" assignment from my
regular therapist is to begin contacting
a couple gender therapists, because as she
says obviously I am so much happier this way,
that well .. well I'm just a lot happier when
I'm dressed up, and more comfortable and just
more alive, it's so much better going out
this way,
and b) I finally did go into a Perkins alone
dressed up ordered an ultimate omlette
with white toast, fruit, and coffee and it was
a pleassant experience -I very nearly
chickened out at the door and while waiting
for the hostess.but I went thru with it and the
waitress called me ma'am several times which makes
me feel a little silly, I don't mind it, it just makes me
feel funny, but she was nice and all so I left a
$10 dollar tip on a $12.00 meal (which is
fun I'll admit), all in all no big deal, I didn't
think it would be, but still I was very pleased
that I could just be myself and have a quick
meal beofre my cross gender club meeting
c) earlier I went to an upscale thrift shop and
bought a couple really nice winter jackets, the
lavender one is long, quilted down (very warm)
very close fitting and really shows of a girls
curves very nicely, I have total confidence
walking around outside in this coat that I am
warm, fashionable, and I look very much like
a woman (as long as I have the corset on)
so I went over to Lake Phalen and walked
around the light display there, and a couple
people (both men and women) said hi as
I walked along, so that's a lot of fun.
I decided to slurge and drive along the display
too (to drive it costs $10.00) it's all right,
walking outside in a warm coat feeling pretty
saying hi to the guys walking their dogs is
a lot more fun honestly
I went to Lake Phalen before that and walked
holiday light show and a couple people,
after that I went to dinner as I mentioned,
then went to the Cross Dressing/ Cross Gender
club meeting which is the official mark of my
cross dressing in public - I talked to several girls,
and had a discussion with one about the terminology
of cross dressing vs transexual and personal pronouns
and all but honestly I'm so new to this in some ways that
saying I'm a cross dresser who wants to work on
being more passable seems like a fair description,
internally it all opens up so much that its kind of in
flux, I sort of like the third sex/trans person idea, and
she seemed to think that transperson is a good
description of her feelings too.  Anyways it was a good night
I got emailed some pictutes of me playing harmonica
in a dress from a few weeks ago and talked about electolysis
and hormones and cothes and stuff and had a good time
actually and went home pretty early (around 11)  and
pretty sober ( I only had two beers all night)
so it's sunday morning and I need to get dressed for church
(yeah I fell asleep at the keyboard midway through this
post last night -tired but happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment