Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Rare Behind the Scenes Look at Transformational Honeymoons


I thought that you might enjoy a rare "Behind the Scenes" look
at how the artwork at Transformational Honeymoons is created.
OK, you caught me - yeh I took on something too ambitious, and
I'm not going to be able to finish it until tomorrow.  I'm taking an
old sketch of mine and colorizing it. I'll finish up tomorrow, and
then turn it into a fake PS3 cover for a "new game" called:
Samantha-1
Touch Football

There will be other gags on the cover of course, but I don't plan that
far ahead (as you've figured out I'll bet).  I'm not a total ditz, really,
it just is taking longer than I thought it would.

I found another old caption that I haven't posted so I'm adding that
too - it's pretty funny I think.



Hopefully, Samantha-1 Touch Football will turn out good tomorrow,
but stay stuned -I hate to let you boys down, you know that don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment