Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten You All



I didn't do a lot in Photoshop this weekend, but I figured I could take an hour or so, and
come up with something for you all.  So the top two captions are new, the third is the
last of my secret stash of captions that I haven't posted, so everything from here on
out is "hot off the presses" - if you have a set of Red-Cyan 3-D glasses, try them out
on the third image -pretty cool, huh!  I explained in an earlier post how I make these.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these,  I do want you to keep coming back,

PS - Hi StaceyKay

3 comments:

  1. Some great work, I think the wedding dress is my favorite. something about being stuck in the dress until a certain task is completed gets to me.

    the 3d one is cool, i had some of those shades from my nightmare on elm street set, but.. Not sure where they got off too..

    The second one has a great end, and I love how you described the large amount of silk and lace obstructing him from Wedded bliss. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a memory when I was young of being
    stuck in a really pretty light blue gown with a
    high in the back hook, and I was just the right
    size to get the hook cinched, but getting it undone was almost impossible, and I needed to get out of the gown in a hurry. Luckily I managed it without getting caught (that time) and without wrecking the gown (whew!)
    That's what I remembered when I finished that
    caption - I hadn't thought of that in years
    before that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh! that was a close call, and makes for a fun caption setting. ^_^

    I had a close call when I was younger with wearing a bra stuffed with water balloons. *blush*

    ReplyDelete