Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Samantha Smarty Pants



So I got done with my last test today -I did really good, like 4.0
straight A's really good. Go ahead and make fun of Samantha
smarty pants, I don't care. I'm really happy.  I had to drive to
St Paul for this test, and they mail the results, but it's a state test
that is pass/fail, and of course being Samantha smarty pants,
I'm trying to get 100%. I could have not even bothered to answer
the last 10 questions and still passed. But then they would have
thought I was just some dumb boy (yuck!). 
[you boys know I'm kidding, guys are very non-yucky]. 

So I'm done with classes until next semester starts.
The folks here at Trans-Honey are congratulating me by saying:
"Smart and Sexy, now there's a dangerous combination" , so true.

I was up last night worrying about this test, and of course I had to
poke around the Internet at 3 in morning, and take the dog out,
and try to get some more studying in, and worry, but I'm done with test
jitters for a while - I have no reason why I worry before a test, but
it happens.

I hadn't planned on posting today - I wanted to make a special caption
for my preferences section at Rachel's Haven, but my last post was
such an absolute disaster for traffic, that I figured I better paper it
over before I lose anyone still left.  I'm sorry - I'm new at this.
I thought the posters were kind of cool (oops!)

The "caption" I'm posting today is of course referencing the
Fats Waller song lyrics:
Aint misbehavin, I'm saving all my love for you,
but I'm playing on it like it's a beauty pageant award
"miss behaving" which would be someone being too good.
It's main function in the folder is to look really cool -I think
it succeeds.

If you join Rachel's Haven, after you've jumped through some
hoops, you get a trading folder, and then you can trade captions
with other people there - which is fun -that of course is were I got
introduced to Jennifer (more later) and going back to October 25,
2010 (it seems like yesterday) would be the date I joined, which
is really the day Samantha1 was born - so this creature that I am
has really not been around very long and I'm going to make mistakes.

So that other people know what kind of captions you like in your
trading Folder,  you list your preferences for captions -I've changed
mine about 8 times now, but that is a cool picture (I did it this afternoon
in about 40 minutes). So it'll be posted at Rachel's Haven -stop by and
say hi!

Oh I almost forgot -I added my profile to this site while I was up
worrying about the silly test.

I'm planning on what I'm hoping is a super-sexy caption for Jennifer,
but I really want to keep that warning screen off my blog -so I'm
going to post that one at Rachel's Haven -it'll be a little to risque
for this site, but if you are a member you can see it for yourself.

PS - Vikes? never heard of them (We are so bad right now it hurts
to watch)

3 comments:

  1. Just got done writing up a caption and I decided to check my little ticker tape of blogs I follow, I saw you had updated and instantly clicked it. ^_^ Little did I know you mentioned me in the post!

    Now, I'm not sure why your last post was a disaster, it had lots of caption posters in it. I figure that would have gone over well. Maybe you mean the coffee mugs?

    And a Risky caption? Set my heart a stir.. it sounds exciting. ^_^

    Very nice profile Edit. do you mind if I ask what it is you did before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was just too many at once in a
    laundry list - what I'm going to say next,
    is going to sound really odd, but in a way
    these captions are art, and putting up 15
    captions all at once meant I was treating
    them as a pile of photoshop files, not as
    a nice picture and some discussion, which
    is kind of the format for this blog.
    I put up one really odd caption like I did
    last night and talk about it a little and
    the traffic comes back. Because like I said
    way back when I started this, this is a blog
    about the fascinating subject of guys becoming
    girls and Photoshop. It wasn't a broken link,
    people stayed away in droves.

    Regarding what I did before, even at school I avoid the subject. I'm moving on and if I'm
    being honest, I can't say it was the just
    the job, that's not being fair to them, even
    if I really felt that way, there are clearly
    other factors in my choice to switch careers.
    It was, for me a choice that I considered and
    felt then, and still feel now that I made the
    best choice. But hey us folks over at
    Transformative Honeymoons should be making
    changes in our real lives too - it's called
    practicing what you preach.

    I so hope your caption turns out good, I've
    got it all planned out in my mind, but sometines,
    it doesn't transfer to paper very well - we'll
    see -I need to stop talking about it, and get
    on it, don't I, well later today I'll start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your caption turned out fantastic! I loved it so much! thank you. ^_^

    And I respect you would like to keep the job thing out of all this. I'm just glad you have found your way here and stated up a little something as Samantha.

    I guess posting a bunch of caps/posters like that could keep people away, but i usually saw something like that as hitting the jackpot! :D

    ReplyDelete