Saturday, December 18, 2010

There are Good Days too

So I was at the dog park, following the vote on my cell, which is really amazing when
you think about it.  Don't Ask Don't Tell is buried -way cool!
all I can say is  "Oh, Very Exciting!"
I got home and checked my mail and I got confirmation that I passed my test
(well of course I passed silly, but it's official)
I started the day with an earache in my good ear, which is always a concern because
as an ex-musician, I've lost a lot of hearing, but let's be honest -it's the middle of
winter in Minnesota, and Sammie's got a little cold - I just need something to
worry about or this dingbat brain of mine will melt down -I'm fine,
For some reason I decided to go to a Saturday jam (I haven't
picked up my axe (my musical instrument) in months, but I grabbed my amp
and mic, and went out and played and saw some old friends and had a really,
really good time. So it took a while - but yeh, I do miss playing now,
I've got to get out and play more - It's fun again.
I was on the elliptical at the health club for an hour - it felt good, but like I said
I've got a little cold (I am so being  like my mother right now-oh I'll live dear.....)
I'm just as broke as I was yesterday, but I've been walking around with
a smile all day -some days are just good days.
So I had to post the Transformative Honeymoons Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell,
and I'm going to pour myself a Bailey's on ice, pop "Meet me in St Louis"
in the DVD, and brush my dog while I watch a movie.
"Good Night John Boy!"

PS - Fictionmania is a very cool site, thanks for listing Trans-Honey

PPS - you know I can still remember back in the day when you could make
a caption like the one below, those days are over.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer's trying to help out Rachel's Haven,
    which is trying to raise some funding -so
    if you are interested in helping out, go
    over there and track her or Petra down:

    http://www.rachelshaven.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

    but, alas that means I've got no one to
    talk to, so sad. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can talk to me! ^_^ oh wait.. I am Jennifer! *giggle* Thanks for the post to the offer Samantha, so far it's going really well!

    That's great superman/tg cap Samantha. I love the idea, but then I love comic books... (is a big nerd)

    how many instruments can you play? and what do you usually sign?

    ReplyDelete