Thursday, December 30, 2010

Airport Delays

Hey,

The Geniuses in the Marketing Department of Transformative-Honeymoons
just dropped this on my desk.  I told them they were daft.  They said,
"No, No, Run it by Sammie, She knows a good idea when she sees one."

Paper Doll sets for Girls and Boys, I mean really,
Well I hope you like it, but my expectations for sales are not high.



There are dowloadable brush sets you can get which can really increase
your options when it comes to making backgrounds in Photoshop
I made this earlier, in about 20 minutes:



I just learned about custom brush sets, and this is so cool.  I'll have a blast with these.
(the above captions were posted at Rachels Haven)


Because of all the flight delays, my sisters flight got rebooked, so I've got to take her
to the airport in an hour and a half.  It's like 2 in the morning here, so yeh, yuck.
I'm tired, slept a little, but yeh I'm tired.  Before I quit my last job, I spent the
last year feeling like I do right now every God Damned day.  My sleep cycle is still
screwed up (I had to wake up at 4:30, and many nights I still wake up at 4, kick
around a bit and go back to sleep til 6:30 or so) But at least now I'm not tired
during the day.  It really wasn't that long ago - July.  It feels like long ago,
in a galaxy far away. Never again -there's nothing to go back to. 
(kind of a downer, but I'm not whining,
I'm just very tired right now, and this is how I am when I'm tired, sorry).

I found this on the internet, and it sounds like Stacy Wilderness to me,

one of those mid-November Scorpio girls:


What it's Like to Date a Scorpio Woman:

Scorpio woman is very emotional, very demanding and very demonstrative. She is full of flair and intrigue, a fascinating woman that the strong A-type personality male will adore, for she presents the right amount of challenge with the right amount of rewards. The Scorpio woman is the ultimate seductive, flirtatious woman. She won't give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person. The man will have to go through a series of 'mental tests' in order for the relationship to get solid and close. She may not show it, but she wants a close committed relationship. In order for this, the man has to be trusted, has to be affectionate and never try to control her. She is very possessive but the Scorpio woman is so full of mystery, sensuality and passion that most men do not mind being possessed by her.

PS-If you are in the Twin Cities area and have positive experiences with your
Gender Therapist, I'd love to hear from you.  There's a link to my email in the
profile section.

PPS- Me at the airport, 3:30 in morning in the rain, the mist - just like Casablanca!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting article about the Scorpio woman. I'm actually a Scorpio too. and though submissive as Jennifer, I'm very flirtatious and seductive at times. Ask a few of my friends. *giggle*

    I hope you have a safe trip and can get some sleep soon. hope your sister's plane trip goes through this time and it's also a safe trip.

    and you know i enjoy the caps as well. ^_^ I just read the Shauna cap for the first time, but i saw the one for Sammie on the haven. great as always.

    "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I know that - I posted a comment on your
    website about a super easy way for me to
    remember your birthday - I'll just invite
    you to mine, but at the end of the night,
    when I say I'll call you in the morning,
    I'll actually mean it.
    (I'd be calling to wish you Happy Birthday)
    I'm not going anywhere - my sister was in
    town for Christmas - she couldn't get any
    other flight out.

    Casablanca references are cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to be safe on your little ride to the airport. ^_^

    Ah yes, of course. and I'm so glad you will call me, so many girls just like to use me. not that i don't mind that. *giggle*

    Why yes, they are cool. ^_^

    ReplyDelete