Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keep the string alive

Well I won't say I've been perfect, but I have been pretty good about posting everyday,
and I'm trying to keep the sting alive.  I didn't have time to work on anything today, so
these are from my secret stash.  The girls in the first two captions are black and white
images that I have colorized (using several layers).  I love the old gowns, so colorizing
is OK because you can study the details while you're working, but it does take about
a half hour to colorize each girl.  The third image is just some simple Photoshop stuff.

I really hate explaining jokes, but anyways here we go - when you see pictures of
the Red Baron, he's not red, his plane is Red, he exudes hate (which is angry=red)
so he is always shown with a black flying jacket and goggles, his eyes glowing red
with hate.  The Red Baron does not wear Red! so if he had a brother who was
the Pink Baron, he would not wear Pink, he would exude "pinkness", he would
be flying in a lovely outfit, exuding pinkness, and meeting the Allied flyers, waving
blowing them kisses, saying "Hi Guys! How about them Vikes!" 


Now "The Prairie Boys" are young men in their early twenties, who filled with
entreprenurial spirit, creativity, and a desire to serve the public have started
their own business.  It's set time time in the mid-1800's on the Iowa prairie.



Dr Moriarity was Professor Moriarty, but he went back to get a PHD in Theatrical
Make-up, so now he's a Doctor  (I hope you didn't spend time actually reading this!)




Now I did a really silly thing and somehow managed to delete the very first post
of "Transformational Honeymoons" (posted way back on November 12th of 2010
Yes, we will soon be celebrating one month of Blogging! Yeh team Samantha1!)
anyways, if you will permit me, I'd like to repost it here, for sentimental reasons.
The title was:

Samantha's first blog (oh, very exciting!)

So let's see, I purchased the CS5 Photoshop package about half a year ago, and I've been learning to use it.
I've had an interest in guys dressing as women or men turning into women for as long as I can remember,
It's all quite fascinating really. So I'm combining these two interests in this blog.  One of my primary goals of this blog is to keep it relatively tasteful, considering the subject matter.  Why don't I just start by posting a couple images, and you can decide for yourself if it is to your liking.



PS - since I've explaned everything else, I'll try to explain these too....
mindscape would be like the landscape of your mind (well hopefully not your mind)

and if you've ever tried to expain a vivid dream to someone else - everything going on
in your dream is weird to somebody else.  So saying the next thing that happens is
a little weird is funny because it implies everything else wasn't weird

Anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment