Friday, December 31, 2010

A Little Thing Like a Kiss

So, if you read this blog and don't just look at the pictures, you
won'tbe suprised to find out I have a little cold today.  Why? I can't
imagine. I did work out, but it wasn't fun.
I've been thinking of ditching the Stacy Wilderness stuff,
but it's good writing practice,so here's one last gasp for 2010.
Enjoy.



A Little Thing, Like a Kiss
Day 13 of the Honeymoon, continued, part 3
By field reporter Stacy Wilderness


So apparently, the editor of Transformative-Honeymoons is not
too happy with sweet little Stacy Wilderness. Even on my
Honeymoon, I still check my e-mails, especially from my boss,
and yeh, she’s not a happy camper.

(Of course we have email at the cabin up north of Duluth, what,
you think I wave down a passing moose and duct tape these
articles to his antlers? We have email, everyone has email).

It can really be annoying checking your emails on your
Honeymoon, especially if it’s from Samantha, but as a field
reporter, it’s part of my job. I check my emails, and this one
is a doozy. Samantha says she’s tired of being girly-girl, so
now I have to pick up the slack and be more passionate about my
descriptions, especially about when Dan kisses me. Dan and I
are still chuckling about Samantha not being girly-girl, but
she’s a smart girl, give her time, she’ll figure it out.

But in the meantime I have to put up with her being a, well it
rhymes with stitch. So let’s hit the rewind button and go back
to me bringing Dan his drink, after I’ve finished the dishes.

So the skirts a little flouncy, and I’m swaying my hips and
The hem is kind of swaying nicely with my steps, it makes a very,
very soft swish, the heels click on the wood floor, swish,
click, swish, click…very tiny steps, with my feet almost inline,
almost heel to toe, not quite, but this is not an efficient way
to walk, nobody walks this way, unless they’ve practiced, and
nobody’s practiced, unless they want to excite a man. Well
let’s be honest, right now, I want to excite a man.

I’m kind of watching my heels as I walk. Watching the skirt sway,
And so my eyes are not on Dan. I know he’s watching me, admiring
me, undressing me in his mind, and I blush, but I do not look up.
His eyes are so intense, I’d lose track of everything.
No I look down, at me heels, at my skirt. Holding his drink and
my drink, one in each hand, my hands down at my sides, as if for
balance. But I know when I’m close enough, I see his feet.
He looks at me, silently, I feel his gaze, like a fire. I look
at his feet, and blush. I close my eyes and lean forward, it is
awkward leaning forward with your eyes closed, wearing heels.
It would not be gallant of Dan if I fell flat on my face and
broke my pretty nose. He’s there, he won’t let that happen,
I know that. But it is awkward, and posed like that, tipping
forward, my eyes closed, my lips pursed, waiting, waiting for
what seems like a very long time before Dan puts one hand on my
shoulder, giving me support. The other hand brushes my cheek,
and I can feel the discharge of static electricity (funny, I
didn’t know wood floors built up static charges, but they must).
He leans forward, I feel the breath from his nostrils on my cheeks
I smell his scent, he is very, very close to me. Even with my
eyes closed I can tell, he is not an inch from me. His lips a
mere fraction from me, the warmth of his face, I can feel. His
breath wafts across my nose my cheeks, my lips. I breath his
breaths, share his air, we are so close. My lips pursed, my
pulse quickens, my eyes closed, I wait. And finally his lips press
against mine. I yield to him, sighing, drawing air in from his
lungs, warm, moist air through pursed lips. My mind studies the
exquisite curves and contours of his lips, they are warm, full
lips. Full and soft, like mine, but different somehow. It is
hard not to study these differences, when you are kissing your man.
You should try it sometime Samantha! Oh Heavens, I think my
Cell phone battery is dea…


As a Special Feature, Transformative-Honeymoons recently hired
field reporter Stacy Wilderness to provide live action reporting
of her honeymoon, which took place Wednesday, December 15th, at
the Coppertop Church (First United Methodist) overlooking
the lake in Duluth, MN.

PS - she is so fired!

PPS-I'll going to just blog once a week from now on, probably on Saturdays.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the description of the kiss and the the way she walked! wow.. very sexy! why have you decided to cut her out?

    And I usually post on Sundays for my own blog. sometimes I'll post something extra during the week. I don't want to run out of material to post. heh

    Is it getting harder to keep up with blog now? trying top post almost every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well people say things when they're mad,
    and Stacy really knows how to get my goat.
    But she is a good writer, and she is right
    that I don't want to be girly-girl all the
    time. I'd still like to have someone be a
    little sexy over here at Transformative-
    Honeymoons. We'll see.

    But the idea that I've never kissed a guy.
    Really! It's just, well it's been a while.
    Oh! she makes me mad. I'm sure I'll cool
    off and not really fire her.

    Regarding the publicatiion schedule of
    Trans-Honey, obviously a blog like this
    does take some significant effort, but
    doesn't generate any revenue, or any
    feedback other than yours -which I really
    honestly am thankful for. But I need to
    focus on finding a part-time job, and going
    to classes, and other things. There really
    is no problem with lack of material on my
    part, rather a case of allocation of my time.
    When I have revenue coming in again, it's
    quite likey that I'll consider some bonus
    "bi-weekly" issues, because, well "bi" is
    cool too. I'd like "bi", that'd be fun,
    um, "bi-weekly" I'm talking about, you
    understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. I just noticed I said top post.. opps. meant To post.

    Oh yes, Jennifer is "Bi-weekly". *giggle*

    ReplyDelete