Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Vikes! Special Poster Edition

No Vikes!
If you read my last post, there really was a Blizzard here,
and I guess the Vikes aren't playing today.
the Metrodome inflatable roof is down.

Well hopefully that means some of you boys have some
free time on your hands, let's see, hmmmm, I know how
about a special poster edition so here's goes
a collection of  15 Transformative Honeymoons Posters
(there are way too many to post all of them here)
















and a special bonus "offer"
I really liked this next poster,

Anyways, normally I'd be saying Go Vikes! here on Sunday, 
at this time, but today it's No Vikes!

I've really got to study for a really important test on Tuesday,
so next week sometime, OK?

PS- check out my sunglasses!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Posters. Besides the one's you made me which I adore. (look how cute and sexy I look in that mine shaft!) I think besides the caps/posters you did for me, I think I like Britney spears dream and no smoking poster's the most. ^_^

    Great job! And I think I saw something about that roof collapse on yahoo. that's a real bummer. :(

    And that's a very sweet idea you have. If it goes well it would really help the haven out. I would get one, (I enjoy the look and style of that poster. ^_^) But I kinda share the house and bank account..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always recoiled in horror at the phrase
    "that'll put hair on your chest" So I was glad
    that Jeremy went back and improved the formula.

    I understand the bank account issues - I wasn't
    sure I wanted to use my bank account information
    for such a small amount of money - I'm not as closed up as I was even 6 months ago, but I'm
    a long way from painting the truck pink and
    slapping a Transfomative Honeymoons decal on it.

    Speaking of the truck, if you read that thread,
    it was the transmission, which sure caught me
    by suprise, so (drumroll)

    Tranny Suprise, me of all people!

    I paid an awful lot for that gag, but
    I've got a 5 yr, 100,000 mile warranty,
    so if you want to pull your house up a
    mountain for the heck of it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which thread? at the haven? I may have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the post was here -"I think I'm gonna lay low"
    11/24/10

    ReplyDelete