Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dog ate it, honest

No really, the dog ate my project, honest... OK, the real story:

Part of my Transformatial plan includes changing careers, which for me meant saving up
enough money to go back to school for a year.  My last job paid really well, but there
was an enormous amount of stress, a lot of driving, too much travel, etc.  So I wound
up really feeling trapped and stressed out by the time I finally pulled the plug, and went
back to school this fall semester.

Anyways, why I am telling you this, is because yesterday, when I wrote that I would
be finishing "Touch Football" , I knew that I didn't have a morning class today for a
change, so I could use the time on this project.  Alas, something came up, and I do
have an afternoon class, and I take my dog to her Agility class tonight, so it's safe
to say that I will not be finishing "Touch Football" today - I did think up the line for
underneath though:
Play with the boys the way Sam does - in heels!
But so that you don't think me a complete scoundrel, I'm going rummage in my
secret stash and dust these "new" chestnuts off (new to you, old to me)



and for promising you all, something and not coming through, I guess I have this coming:


PS - I learned my lesson about saying when I'm going to post next - but I'm going to aim for
two posts a week, and see how that goes.
PPS - (4) followers, oh, very exciting! - Thanks
Hi Rin, Rebecca, Jennifer, and of course Helen!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Samantha! ^_^ Have I told you how much I love that last picture? no? Well I love it!

    And Two posts a week has worked well for me so far.

    The other captions are very nice, but that outfit in the first one. wow! love how she looks in it.. that hair, the gloves.. Love the themes you're using here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - I went and spoiled the suprise, but
    the hand sketch I did years ago so I know it's
    pretty nice (and just a little bit too naughty
    for this site but it's still clean fun, it's just, well you'll see). I can't keep a secret.

    If you're looking for similar outfits for your
    captions, I took it from Operagloves.com which is a wonderful PG-13 site.
    If you enjoy the old gowns, it's like oh, my....

    http://www.operagloves.com/Classic/HarrisonFisher/fisher.html

    ReplyDelete