Thursday, February 2, 2012


I showed up for work wednesday and found out my  job ended that day it seems.
-they'll give me a good reference and all, but I was told two weeks ago that the
job would be going a few months more, so I got blindsided pretty good with that.

I was pretty broke when I took this joib a few months ago, and a lot of
what I've made has gone to buying dresses and stuff, so I have very little
in the bank to live on - so I'm a little worried and going back to see if I can
get the last job back, and updating resumes and all that.

after finishing work Wed, I got dolled up and went out to a support group, then
stopped at the church, went to a gay bar for a dinner, then went to another
gay bar to watch the amateur drag contest -  where I got hit on my a couple
giirls - I was kidding on the phone with someone about this and she's saying
I ought to call her back, I don't know, I'll think about it.

Walking around today "en homme" I decided that when I tell my parents that I lost this
job, and don't have very much money at all right now, I'm also going to
tell them that I've been using the money to buy dresses and that I wear them
when I go out - so yeh I'm going to come out about dressing up and going
out in public....of course I'm nervous
I was going to go dressed up to my gender therapists, but I took my mom
shopping and that ended up taking a couple hours and there just wassn't time,
so now my therapist has seen me as a guy.  I wanted to focus on "the letter"
but kept sidetracking to talking about employment stuff and/or  coming
out related stuff.  it was really helpful, but I'm ptretty nervous about it all
and may postpone it to Saturday -but just so I can follow his advice on
having a contact to talk to about what happens ( and because I'm a
chicken of course) -anyways it should be interesting.

and it's a hard, rain a gonna fall - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment