Sunday, February 12, 2012



It's the Sunday routine now - I take it for granted, but I do enjoy Sundays
so OK here's my Sunday routine -which is going to be pretty typical for every
Sunday if I can because it's a nice routine:I get up and get dressed up
grab a Chai tea at a coffee shop near the church, go to church service,
socialize a while after sevice, then do the volunteer maintenance thing
I do, drive back to the coffee shop play my harmonica and tin whistle
with a guy I met there last week - we jammed and talked and talked to
other people and spent about  two and a half hours over there before
calling it quits and making plans to do it again next week - it's pretty
fun really but so it's now almot 3 o clock, I'm all dressed up in a nice
skirt, blouse and heels and I really don't want to go home, so in
Minneapolis where does a girl go on a Sunday afternoon? Yep,
the Mall of America - which was very crowded, I spent a couple
hours shopping but didn't buy anything (OK I can't really afford
to spend too much, but finally I broke down and bought a large,
kind of gawdy hand painted silk fan which just screamed "I'm
made for drag, honey!") it was $25.00, then I went and saw
"The Vow"  which is OK but that's $10 and I bought some
nachos with jalepenos of course and a water and that's about
$10 bucks too, so I ended up spending about fifty bucks at
the mall which is more than I wanted to spend -oh well it's
still fun, and I got to take a movie survey - which is pretty
funny - and field what should be an easy question:
What sex do you identify as?
 and make it needlessly difficult
(I couldn't resist)
anyways it was a fun day and after the movie I did go home
and I'm doing laundry now so that my feminine undergarments
smell fresh when I put them on tommorrow for the job fair
I'm going to (dressed up and presenting as a woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment