Thursday, February 16, 2012


And tonight's winner of the amateur drag queen contest is..... Stacy!
who me?  oh very nice!

So I enetered the amateur contest at the Gay90's and there were some past
week winners (who get to perform but aren't eligible for the prize -they
do get tips and exposure though) and me and another girl entered in
the contest itself - she had a cute LBD and long legs and was a better
dancer than me honestly,. but I had my harmonica, and my dancing is
getting better, and I was the new girl (I hadn't been there in quite a while
now) and a pretty gold dress, and my presentation is much better than when
I started -so I do take this seriously -it;s just , well I'm trying and doing
my best and having fun and so in the end I got the $50.00 prize,
It was a fun night, and I talked to a couple couples and the other performenrs
of course.  I really don't get hit on by the guys, and while it'd be fun to flirt
with a guy -there's not a chance in the world I'd leave the bar with a guy and
go to his place, and so I get left alone -I think physically I scare the guys,
or maybe just because I'm older, or stouter, or whatever, but
I really have never had the crass come-ons that the other performenrs get
(which is fine, believe me -I don't know what I'd do if someone came up to
me and said some of those things, probably drop him wiht a left hook,
I mean I am just not used to people being rude to me, and I work very
hard on not being rude to people) so my conversations are kind of fun,
like this one boy/girl couple the guy had a few beers in him and he started
talking about how he should enter this (he's never cross-dressed) and of
course I'm encouriging it and letting him try on one of me heels and
all that talking to his girlfriend about maek up and stuff, another
guy/girl couple the girl wants to hug me and stuff and I look over
at the guy and he's OK with it so why not? and whan she wants me to
squeze her tush, he's like "if that's what she wants..." it was a very nice
tush actually but I mean its play -being way more uninhibited but not
really doing anything you can't go home and laugh about and say
that was a very silly conversation - it was fun.
The support group before that went well and a sommone showed
up who I hadn't expected and she was looking good -so I was
happy about that, and otherwise it's good to build those
connections, did my volunteer thing at the church, then went
to the drag show, and that was my night.

Tonight I'm hoping to catch a movie with a new friend -we're talking
about doing more "boyish things" thinking that would be fun,
but I'm still going to put on a skirt.

Thu aft update - my friend isn't feeling well, and I'm shaking a bit of a cold
too, so I'm going to stay home tonight and clean my other room
a bit more -I'm just wearing boy clothes, but if someone wants to
send me a French Maid outfit (size 16) I'd be only too happy to wear
that instead (giggle) , but tommorrow going to be a lot of fun:
(I got invited to a party/dance after the Naked I play)

No comments:

Post a Comment